Check out the beautiful places, nice architecture, cute designs, hipster or aka Instagram photo-op places in District 2. Living in the area for a year made us discover every little eatery and coffee shops. Here is our list of destinations you should go. Happy picture snappin’!
The Warehouse by Thai Cong
At the Warehouse by Thai Cong, you will be spending a lot of time looking around, wanting to buy everything. Then go enjoy good food at the My Mom Made restaurant. Click for the location!
Tasty Mediterranean recipes are done at Lubu. You can come and enjoy their detox shots or smoothies, which is our favorite! Click for location and our blog post about Lubu.
Sweet + Sour
Thao Dien Village
Hope you will enjoy our main list! Do not hesitate to tell us which was your most favorite.
There is so many more places you can visit in District 2, but we listed you our favorites. Here is the honorable mention lists.
- Mekong Merchant: This is where Mitch & I had our first date. Sipping some cider. #Cute. We also order here a lot, the lasagna will be delivered to your house in a clay pot, it’s kind of cool!
- Snap Cafe: A great family place with a huge playground and sand. To avoid weekends because it’s crowded and a lot of kids crying and yelling. Go there to buy some delish meat and sausages from Travi’s Butcher and cool little shops.
- An and brothers cafe: From the same owners of Snap Cafe, their new Coffee Shop is more focused on a Vietnamese menu. It can be hot as the place has no closed area for some AC.
- Bia Craft: AWESOME place for craft beer from the awesome boys of Quan Ut Ut. It’s a small garage style bar on Xuan Thuy. An article is coming soon about Where to go for good Craft Beer in Sagon! (90 Xuan Thuy)
- The Boat House: It is at the back in the BP Compound, another spot where Mitch & I first started to have a few dates. Oh good memories. This place is quite hidden, you can have some good peace and the place is very calm during the day to get a coconut and get some work done on your laptop.
- Inter Nos: We had one of our anniversary date there. Inter Nos is an Italian restaurant on
26 Lê Văn Miến. The place looks gorgeous, but we never returned there. It was nice to try and snap pictures, but not a memorable culinary experience.