One of the first things we wanted to do when we got to Dubai is to see what it looks like from the air. Many options are available such as Hot Air Balloon, Sky Dive Dubai, Seawings flight, etc. We were constantly bombarded on social media with all these awesome pics of how it looked and we wanted our very own.
So we did our research, and the best way for us to snap pictures is by a Seawings Seaplane Tour.
Many options are available, but the most common tour is the Dubai Silver Tour. We were to travel past Old Dubai, the Gold Souk, Port Rashid, Burj Al Arab, Islands of the World, Palm Jumeriah and of course, the Burj Khalifa.
It begins at Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht club and is located inside the Golf academy. So drive to the end of the road. It is close to Lakeview Restaurant and you park in the same area. We went through a briefing (be there 45mins before), took the golf buggy bride to the sea plane and began our trip. Remember, it is a seaplane which holds 8 people, so it is small and a little bumpy. So if that worries you, please consider this. I am not great with heights and flying, but I had no problem with this.
Taking off from Dubai Creek, we were straight away looking at all the amazing Dubai features. You forget how flat this place is, but it works well as you can see for miles in any direction.
As you can tell by the pics, the Seawings Seaplane Experience is a must do, whether you are a tourist or have been here for many years.
– Early birds: book 21 days ahead and get 30% off
– UAE residents benefit of a 30% discount
– Sit on the left hand side of the plane, we found that was best for our pics
– Summer in Dubai has the least chance of clouds, but you may have hazy days too. April and May are the best months for flying and picture taking
– Check out their deals regularly!
– If you are not going to Skydive, you NEED to do this tour and have a beautiful view of Dubai from the sky
– Seeing Dubai Landmarks from the ground is cool. Same from your plane when you take off or land, but with this, it is really the opportunity to see the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and the World Islands properly
– One of the coolest things we have done in Dubai
Have you tried it yet? Share with us your experience!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. We use them as a way of assisting us in maintaining our website and follow our passion. Please use them when you are booking as it supports us greatly. This stay is not a paid collaboration and all opinions are our own. Thank you.