The iconic Atlantis The Palm has made travel easier by offering International travellers who stay five nights or more the opportunity to claim back the cost of their departure PCR test to spend on a range of exciting in-resort experiences. To be precise, they can claim back the cost of their respective countries’ departure PCR test from now until 30th April, 2021. With many travellers still required to conduct a PCR test before arriving into the UAE, Atlantis, The Palm is giving back the full cost of the tests for two guests per room staying five nights or more to spend as in-resort credit. This means that for a PCR test that costs up to US$190 (AED 700) each, two guests will receive the full amount of the test back to spend on anything in-resort including food and beverage, spa or marine and waterpark experiences.
Guests checking into Atlantis, The Palm can rest assured that the team at Atlantis will make all the necessary arrangements for a seamless and safe departure with each guest staying five nights or more receiving testing from an authorized medical facility and test results returned within 24 hours.
Atlantis, The Palm will continue to closely monitor the situation as it evolves and keep their guests and prospective guests regularly updated, all international guests are advised to please check the requirements of the country they are travelling to before they travel, with certain countries needing a COVID-19 PCR test before departure.
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for this offer, all guests must present upon check-in their original proof of purchase of their departure PCR test from any registered private clinic, medical centre or private hospital.
- PCR test cost capped at AED 700 in-resort credit for two guests per room (AED 1,400 in total) per 5 nights or above.
- The resort credit cannot be used on mini bar, laundry, tobacco or retail shops. It also cannot be used against Taxes, Tourism Dirham Fee, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- Any unused resort credit cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred to another guest or booking, and will expire upon guest check-out.
- Children aged 12 years and below are exempt from the PCR test requirement and therefore do not qualify for this offer.
- Free tests taken from the origin country does not qualify for the in-resort credit. Guests to have a valid payment invoice in order to claim the in-resort credit.
- In case guests are required to present a PCR test before leaving from Dubai to their destination the resort will also have an in house – PCR test services available at preferred price.