Miss Lily’s is originally from New York City, but has found its spot in Dubai hidden in the Sheraton Grand Hotel in the Downtown area. It now has its own brunch and we had to go and check it out! Combining a modern approach to cooking with Jamaican cuisine – Miss Lily’s had the taste buds dancing all afternoon 🙂 It’s like a summer holiday in the middle of the busy city!
You will be stepping in a shipping container, a very dark entrance that you suddenly get welcomed with an amazing bar space with vibrant colours, groovy reggae vibes and full of people! Yup it can get pretty crowded, Miss Lily’s has fast become Downtowner’s favourite place to hang out!
What you need to know about Miss Lily’s Brunch
- The menu isn’t the same as the normal service, but is so flexible – you can have healthy options such as the Kale Salad or you can go super Caribbean and juicy with some Fried Chicken or Burgers.
- Try a cocktail! Our favourite was the Guinness Punch – so good we went for a second helping! We went for a Frozen Dark & Stormy as well, but for a day drink that was quite too strong.
- Check out the Wall Art – so many cool Caribbean albums covers and cool drawings all over the walls give Miss Lily’s such a chilled feel!
- For starters we had Ackee Hummus & Jerk Chicken Wings which were super filling – one to share is more than enough, especially if you get the chicken!
- Our mains were Miss Lily’s Reuben w/ Jerk Fries and Jamaican Patty Melt w/ Jerk Fries. If we could eat anymore we would definitely try the Kale Caesar Salad & Body Good Salad.
- Our personal favourites, the desserts are a must try. The Donuts were consumed very quickly.
- This place is for a hip and funky crowd, with reggae and dance music being played all day and night.
- Tuesday night is Dance night @ Lily’s – make sure you head down for a good dance and good times.
- Seating can get a little tight, so make sure you book your spot
- Brunches are on Friday & Saturday: 11AM – 4PM
Follow them on Instagram!