The longer we are here in Dubai, the more we are finding little gems we didn’t know about. Our adventures led us to the Conrad Hotel and in particular, Vii Dubai, a terrace lounge and bar. As you enter the 7th floor, you will walk in the first lounging area which is super lavish. Then once you pass the bar, you will walk under the wooden archways to the door that leads to the secret wonderland you have been looking for to have a delicious dinner or drinks!
Vii is is an elegant chic bar with a semi-outdoor dining area which makes you feel like you are in a romantic garden. Make sure you are dressed nicely, the people and the staff look smoking hot and the decor is top notch – staff are extremely knowledgeable and happy to help with anything.
Our friends had recommended some small nibbles that we had to try, so we we’re really keen to taste them. The bar staff have a huge array of delicious Cocktails to make the night a blast. We tried the Green Fist, SourThumb and the Serenade. Actually, we had more than one of the Green Fists.
Music, Vibes and Decor were simply a great combination. It gets busy here so you need to make sure you are booking a table if you are going at night. This is the food we ate, and REALLY think you should give it a try. Now less talking, more eating with your eyes!
– If you are a fan of Rnb n Hip hop, Vii is on of the right places you should be going to!
– No happy hour =(
– Volcano maki, Duck spring rolls, Mushroom and asparagus risotto, Vii special sushi, Sliders, Chocolate mousse are the things you should order!
Follow them on @viidubai!
- You can also read more content of the UAE to make your upcoming journey a memorable one!
- Don’t forget to book your travel insurance before travelling.
- If you don’t have your flights, check out ways to book the cheapest fares here, but if planning and booking your trip is a hassle, let us help! Contact us now.
If you like this article, follow our Adventures on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram @adventurefaktory, but most importantly sign up to our E-mail list to keep up with updates and travel trends + deals!