Boston is only a 4 hour drive from Montreal, perfect for a road trip if you are based there. If you are not, Boston is still an American city you should go once in your life! We went for the US Independence day with my parents. It was my second time and Mitch’s first time. We love Boston and had gathered the best content for you about Boston. Enjoy our recommendations & pictures!
Where to stay in Boston
- If you are budget, Hi Hostels Boston (50$US/night) located in a very central location of Boston, walkable to the Arlington Station
- We stayed at the Seaport Boston Hotel (300$US/night)
Where to eat in Boston
- Fire+Ice : All you can eat concept buffet
- Dicks last resort: Where all the staff are being dicks to you and it’s actually…awesome!
What you must do in Boston
- Watch the Red Sox play at the historical Fenway Park
- Walk the Freedom Trail – Best way to see 16 of Boston’s most famous, historically significant sites
- Stroll around the Quincy Market
- Walk in Beacon Hill
- Touch the Harvard statue for good luck in your studies!
- Walk in the oldest neighbourhood of Boston: Charlestown
- Go to the SOWA Sunday market
- Chill at the Boston Common and the Public Garden – A green retreat in the heart of Downtown Boston
If you have the chance, you must do this in Boston
- Watch the Boston Bruins with a Montreal Canadiens jersey at the TD Garden
- Go to the Carson beach
Go to the John F Kennedy museum and/or go behind to see the beautiful sea view
- Kayak on the Charles River
- Celebrate the USA Independence Day, 4th of July. Fireworks are officially on the 4th 10:30pm and on the 3rd they do the rehearsals
- Check out hyper-local event information at The Boston Calendar & Secret Boston to find some gems provided by hip locals
- If you don’t have tickets to the ball game, watch it at Bleacher Bar that has a huge window that looks directly through centerfield and into the park, it’s unique
- I love speakeasy’s, check out some of Boston’s: Drink (Seaport), Saloon (Davis Square), Brick and Mortar (Central Square), Back Bar (Union Square)
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. We use them as a way of assisting us in maintaining our website and follow our passion. Please use them when you are booking as it supports us greatly. This is not a paid review and all opinions are our own. Thank you.