With travel being still quite difficult, if you are in Singapore, the only way to properly travel is to book a staycation! Here is the full list of hotels that are open for Staycations in Singapore. The St-Regis is part of the list, so let us share with you some of our memories taken there and hopefully, that will inspire to book a stay there too and experience the pampering service that the St-Regis Singapore team provides for its guests.
There are some things that stand the test of time, and St Regis delivering a great guest experience is one of them. Staying in several of their properties around the world, we had high expectations coming into the St-Regis Singapore. We were invited by the team to come and stay to experience its staycation package.
Dinner Experience at St Regis Singapore
The St. Regis Hotel is located in Orchard, one of the central and most popular districts in Singapore known for food and shopping, but our favourite, being located right by the Singapore Botanical Gardens.
We enjoyed a romantic evening dinner at the Brasserie Les Saveurs, located just from the lobby. The restaurant is also home to breakfast. Tip: ask to sit by the window to have a view of the residential the pool area and gardens. Will share with you on another article about dining at the St. Regis, but leaving you with yummy photos of breakfast.
Breakfast is served between 6:30 to 10:30AM daily, greeted on arrival with a Viennoiserie basket, fruit platters and a selection of yogurt. You then have a choice per pax for a cold item, which we went for an assorted cheese platter and smoked salmon with onions and capers.
Cold Items included in at the St. Regis Singapore Breakfast set.
For breakfast, you get a choice of Chef’s Specials. The Grilled Teriyaki Salmon was difficult to ignore. Get steamed Japanese rice, tamagoyaki and pickled daikon .
The Dim sum selection comes with less than we expected, with only 2 Har Gow, 2 Siew Mai and a Char Siew Pork Bun served with traditional condiments. It is delicious but if you are hungry, consider a bigger option.
The main feature of the spa area was the waterfall jacuzzi, sitting at 38 degrees and so good you could nearly fall asleep in there. With ice stations, showers around it, you are in for relaxation bliss. There are also heated beds where you can lie down and take it easy.
Spa Facilities at St Regis Singapore
One of the most underrated features of this hotel is the spa facilities. Whilst we didn’t go for treatment, we spent plenty of time in the public area. During Covid times, you must reserve your spot and you get an hour of spa time. We were fortunate to go during off-peak times (early mornings) so could stay longer.
The outside pool was the normal temperature (about 26 degrees) but is designed so that you can just lie down on the shallow water, only about 50cm deep, but great to zone out. The facility also includes a Sauna and a Steam room for you to switch between. In terms of spa facilities that all guests can use, this has to be one of the best in Singapore.
- Blackout curtains that make it pitch black are incredible and increases the quality of your sleep, which we really appreciated.
- There are no coffee machines in the room, but the St. Regis has a butler service and can bring you fresh coffees to your room. ANYTIME!
- The service is exceptional, a staple of the St. Regis brand. The staff always making an effort to smile, know names and make us feel very comfortable.
- An exceptional location if shopping is one of your primary focuses.
- To maximize the sun, you will have to make sure you are at the pool at certain times. As there are large buildings around, there may be shade, so closer to the middle of the day, the better for sun.
- A dining area is located right next to the pool, so if you are a little self-conscious, this might be an issue for you.
Luxurious Stay at the St. Regis Singapore for the Holiday Season: Festive Stay, Wine & Dine
For this holiday season, treat yourself in a night’s stay in St. Regis Singapore’s Caroline Astor Suite, with choice of bespoke St. Regis experience. You can book from 1 December to 30 December 2020 using the promotional code on the website, which is valid through December 31, 2020.
Stay in the the Caroline Astor Suite complete with breakfast for two, an evening charcuterie platter as well as choice of bespoke St. Regis experience: Cocktail Making or Champagne Sabrage.
The Package includes:
- A night’s stay in the Caroline Astor Suite
- Breakfast for two at Brasserie Les Saveurs
- Exclusive evening charcuterie platter
- Choice of bespoke St. Regis experience: Signature Cocktail Making Session for Two or In-Room Champagne Sabrage & Bottle
- Signature St. Regis Butler Service